swidget

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Pictures of the Kiddos!!

Okay so this is very quick and some of the pictures are side ways, but I wanted to get some pictures out. It's bed time so I'm trying to hurry!!

Carson & Lily are changing so much everyday especially Lily. She is sitting in her Bumbo and enjoying looking around and seeing everything. Seems kinda early but she loves it!Carson is into about everything and he really keeps me on my toes.

Things here are busy as usually!! How can they not be busy following around two kids! Wouldn't change it for the world! Michael is really enjoying work, especially his new boss...such a great guy and a real family man!

Carson has really enjoyed being out side with Michael and he has been quite the helper, but the sprinklers are almost finished! HA HA!

Hope that you enjoy the pictures! Talk to you all soon!

Love,
Michael, Amber, Carson, & Lily :)















No comments:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understandings. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

About Me

My photo
Currently, I spend most of my time at home being a full-time Mommy to Carson, Lily, and Allie. Michael and I have been married for almost 7 years. In our free time we enjoy spending time with family and friends and volunteering at our church! Most of our time is spent chasing our children, but we wouldn't have it any other way!!