swidget

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Carson's 1st Day of Preschool

So, we started this morning off by getting up and at 'em at 6:45! Carson marched into our room and said, "Hi Mommy"! I asked him if he knew what today was and he said is a cute shy voice, "School"! Of course, he was thrilled to go! He was out in the garage waiting before Michael and I were even dressed!

When we got to school he walked right into his class room and could've care less if he said goodbye to any of us! He went right to the workbench and grabbed an apron that he wanted to wear! I tried to get a picture of him by his cubbie but he was not thrilled about that at all!

When I picked him up he asked if he could go back to school! It was just too cute! He really didn't want to leave! After the drive in the car with no drink and both children crying for who know what, we made it home! He kept talking about showing us his papers...he was excited to shared with us what he had painted!!

So, the 1st day was a success and Carson is ready to go again!

Love, The Gray's :0)









No comments:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understandings. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

About Me

My photo
Currently, I spend most of my time at home being a full-time Mommy to Carson, Lily, and Allie. Michael and I have been married for almost 7 years. In our free time we enjoy spending time with family and friends and volunteering at our church! Most of our time is spent chasing our children, but we wouldn't have it any other way!!